1. Everyone over 11 years old without entrance exams is welcome to take lessons. No prior skills are required.
2. For students under the age of 18, it's necessary to have a parent's authorization.
3. Payment has to be done a minimum of three days before the lesson or the first lesson for a pack of lessons. Invoices will be sent by e-mail.
4. We accept Paypal, Credit/Debit card and Bank transfer. For amounts over € 500 payments only by Bank transfer.
5. Any request for rescheduling a lesson must be done no later than 24 hours before the lesson. After this moment, the lesson is considered as done.
Any cancellation of a lesson or a pack of lessons must be done no later than two days before the lesson or the first lesson in case of a pack, by sending an email to . After this moment the tuition fee will be charged fully.
Missed lessons will not be reimbursed. In case of longer illnesses or other special circumstances, cancellation of the student place or reimbursement of the fee can be negotiated separately and in advance/immediately.
6. If the teacher is ill or not present for artistic reasons (our teachers are professionists with a career in music), the student will be notified immediately and the lesson will be postponed. There won't be extra compensations.
7. Lessons are generally held at agreed times according to a regular weekly schedule. For each lesson package, the school encourages students to use the lessons in the mentioned time frames. Extra time is possible to give more flexibility to organize the schedules. One extra month for packs of 4 and 12 lessons. Two extra months to a pack of 24 lessons.
8. The Institute is mainly communicating by email, new information and invoices are sent by email. Sudden cancellations of lessons, e.g. when a teacher becomes ill, the student will be notified via email. Please make sure to give and up to date contact information.